Working as a security guard Jobs in Dubai comes with its fair share of challenges, but it also presents several benefits, including a competitive salary, tax-free income, and opportunities for career growth.
Dubai is a global business hub with a population of over 3 million people, making it one of the most populous cities in the UAE. The city has experienced a tremendous transformation in the past decade and continues to attract many businesses and individuals from around the world.
With the increase in the number of people and businesses, the demand for security services has also risen.
This article will discuss security guard jobs in Dubai, including the roles and responsibilities, qualifications required, and how to find security guard jobs in Dubai.
For latest jobs you can join our WhatsApp & Facebook Group:
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/569470115281019
WhatsApp Group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/DM2qBx24K2N2M78u4xHOlB
Latest Security Guard Jobs in Dubai Details 2023
|Location||Dubai & All over the UAE|
|Education||Equivalent degree / diploma holders|
|Salary||Discuss during interview|
|Benefits||As per UAE labor law|
|Updated On||19 April 2023|
Roles and Responsibilities of a Security Guard
Security guards are responsible for maintaining a secure and safe environment for people and property. Some of the key roles and responsibilities of security guards include:
- Surveillance: Security guards monitor the premises using CCTV cameras or patrols to ensure that no suspicious activity takes place.
- Access control: Security guards control access to the premises by verifying identification and ensuring that only authorized personnel gain entry.
- Emergency response: Security guards are trained to respond to emergencies such as fire, medical emergencies, or other incidents that may require immediate attention.
- Crowd control: Security guards manage crowds during events or in public places, ensuring that order is maintained and no one is harmed.
- Alarm response: Security guards respond to alarms and investigate the cause of the alarm, ensuring that the property is secure.
Qualifications Required for a Security Guard Job in Dubai
To work as a security guard in Dubai, you need to meet certain qualifications. These qualifications include:
- Education: A minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Training: You must complete a security guard training program approved by the Dubai Police.
- Physical fitness: You need to be in good physical condition and be able to stand for long periods.
- Language skills: Fluency in English and Arabic is essential.
- Security clearance: You must obtain a security clearance from the Dubai Police before you can work as a security guard.
- Experience: Some security guard jobs in Dubai may require prior experience in security or law enforcement.
How to Find Security Guard Jobs in Dubai?
If you are interested in working as a security guard in Dubai, there are several ways to find job opportunities. Some of the ways to find security guard jobs in Dubai include:
- Job websites: You can search for security guard jobs in Dubai on job websites such as Bayt, Indeed, and GulfTalent.
- Recruitment agencies: There are several recruitment agencies in Dubai that specialize in security jobs. These agencies can help you find job opportunities and provide guidance on the application process.
- Networking: You can network with people in the security industry in Dubai, attend security conferences and events, and connect with professionals on LinkedIn.
- Direct application: You can apply directly to security companies in Dubai. Some of the security companies in Dubai include G4S, Securitas, and Emcor Facilities Services.
Benefits of Working as a Security Guard in Dubai
Working as a security guard in Dubai comes with several benefits. Some of the benefits of working as a security guard in Dubai include:
- Competitive salary: Security guard jobs in Dubai pay a competitive salary, which is higher than the average salary for security guards in other countries.
- Tax-free income: Dubai does not impose income tax on its residents, which means that you can enjoy tax-free income.
- Opportunities for career growth: Security guard jobs in Dubai offer opportunities for career growth. You can advance to supervisory or management roles with the right qualifications and experience.
- Exposure to multicultural environment: Dubai is a multicultural city with people from different countries and cultures. Working as a security guard in Dubai gives you the opportunity to interact with people from diverse backgrounds and learn about different cultures.
- Access to world-class facilities: Dubai is known for its world-class facilities, including shopping malls, theme parks, and hotels. As a security guard in Dubai, you will have access to these facilities and enjoy discounts on food, accommodation, and other amenities.
Challenges of Working as a Security Guard in Dubai
Working as a security guard in Dubai comes with its fair share of challenges. Some of the challenges of working as a security guard in Dubai include:
- Long hours: Security guards in Dubai work long hours, often standing for extended periods, which can be physically demanding.
- Extreme weather conditions: Dubai has a hot and humid climate, which can be challenging to work in, especially for security guards who work outdoors.
- Language barrier: Although English is widely spoken in Dubai, some security guards may encounter language barriers when dealing with non-English speaking individuals.
- Dealing with difficult people: Security guards may encounter difficult people who refuse to comply with rules and regulations, which can be challenging to manage.
- High-pressure situations: Security guards in Dubai may be required to respond to emergency situations, which can be stressful and require quick thinking and decision-making.
List of Vacancies in Security Guard Jobs In Dubai 2023
Security guards (10+ nos.)
Company Name: Magnum Security
Job Location: Dubai
Experience: With relevant experience in the same capacity
Height: Minimum 57
Age Limit: 25-40 years old
Interview Date: 20 April 2023
Interview Timing: 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Interview Location: Office #22-23, M Floor, Entrance C, The Curve Building, Al Quoz Industrial Area #3, Dubai
Documents Required: CV, Recent Photograph, and Passport Copy & VISA Copy.
Important Note: Please note we currently do not have a quota for African countries.