For applicants who are very interested in working full time, RTA Careers in Dubai offers several chances available.
The Department of Transport Dubai is accepting applications for positions within the government department of transportation.
Young people should get a head start in their careers since it will enable them to develop certain skill sets and obtain experience in the social work field.
People in their professional phase of permanent professions in the future will profit from RTA Career in Dubai.
RTA Careers in Dubai Profile
Dubai’s Roads and Transport Authority (RTA), established in 2005 which is in charge of organizing and supplying an integrated transportation system within the Emirate of Dubai as well as between Dubai and other Emirates of the UAE.
The RTA Careers in Dubai consists of 3 support sectors, in addition to 5 agencies, by managing important turnkey road and transportation projects, RTA has won numerous awards since its founding.
RTA has updated marine transit options, offered a contemporary fleet of public buses, and provided a number of conventional and innovative services that have helped to improve safety and lower the number of pedestrian fatalities.
Qualification for RTA Careers in Dubai
The qualifications you need to apply for the RTA Careers in Dubai are:
- A civil engineering bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- A seven-year relevant work history.
- Highly analytical thinking skills with a track record of locating, examining, enhancing, and streamlining complicated work processes
- Performer with strong software skills covering a wide range of applications who is computer knowledgeable.
- Excellent communicator and listener who can effectively transmit information both orally and in writing.
- Inventive team player that succeeds in establishing rapport with clients and coworkers.
- Flexible team player who excels in situations demanding the capacity to efficiently set priorities and juggle numerous ongoing projects.
- Innovative problem-solver capable of coming up with practical answers and resolving issues.
- A leader with a clear vision for the future, who boldly inspires, mobilizes, and coaches staff to reach high expectations.
- Results-oriented achiever with excellent planning and organizing abilities and a strong attention to detail.
Perks of RTA Career in Dubai
The benefits and perks of the RTA Career in Dubai are:
- Free transport
- Soft skill training
- Good salary package
RTA Career in Dubai Jobs Details
|Employer Name||Roads and Transport Authority|
|Job Location||Dubai and all over UAE|
|Education||Degree/Diploma or Equivalent|
|Salary||Discuss During an Interview|
|Benefits||As per UAE labor Law|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- How to contact for the RTA Career Jobs in Dubai?
- Roads & Transport Authority Dubai, United Arab Emirates PO Box 118899
- Phone number: 800 90 90
- Callers from abroad can reach us 24 hours a day at +971 4 605 1414.
- How much does an RTA make in Dubai?
Around AED 3,401 is the average monthly compensation for RTA drivers in Dubai, which is 43% more than the national average.
- What does an RTA taxi driver make?
AED 31,184 on average each year.