The GMC Clinic Career in Dubai, which is a division of GMC Healthcare LLC, is currently employing workers, including nurses.
Their skilled staff is always on hand to deliver top-notch care, and provides services from general care to specialized treatment.
The GMC is offering the top medical care in Dubai. You can be sure you’re getting the best value for your money because they accept all major insurances.
GMC Clinic Career Profile
Ahmad Abdul Rahim Baker, the company’s chairman, is a privately held company called GMC Healthcare LLC. In Dubai, GMC Clinic Careers, a division of GMC Healthcare LLC: founded in 1976 under the name Dr. Roger Akel’s Medical Center.
Nearly 200 employees are currently employed by GMCClinics, who are very much committed to working safely and effectively to help individuals, families, small businesses, and multinationals with all of their emergency, dental, and medical requirements.
Aviation medicine, cardiology, dermatology, dietetics, ENT, family medicine, gastroenterology, general practice, gynecology, internal medicine, orthopedics, pediatrics, pathology, physiotherapy, radiology, dentistry, and emergency care are among the medical specialties we offer.
Benefits of the GMC Clinic Careers
The benefits of the GMC Clinic Careers are as follow:
- Wellness & Health
- Alternatives for medical, dental and vision insurance beginning on the first day of employment.
- Flex spending accounts or pretax health savings accounts.
- Parental Leave Benefit for 12 weeks.
- Program for Healthy Pregnancy and Healthy Babies.
- Advantages from life and disability insurance.
- Free visas, lodging, and air tickets.
A General Practitioner Making at GMC Healthcare LLC, UAE
In the UAE, the average GMC Clinic Careers general practitioner monthly salary is about AED 15, 715, which is 33% more than the national average.
Salary data is now derived from three sources: employees, users, and past and present job adverts on Indeed over the previous 36 months.
For an accurate compensation estimate, you should speak with the company as minimum wages may vary by jurisdiction.
GMC Clinic Careers Jobs Details
|Hospital Name||GMC Clinic|
|Job Location||Dubai and all over UAE|
|Education||Diploma / Hotel Management Degree|
Frequently Asked Questions
- How are the GMC Clinics’ working hours?
Corporate Clinics are open from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Jumeirah, GCC branches), respectively (Tecom, Trade branches)
- What queries did they pose to you during the GMC Clinics interview?
Thequestions that are commonly asked during the GMC Clinic Careers are as follow:
- Please tell us a bit about yourself.
- Why should this GMC Clinic recruit you, in your opinion?
- What personal flaws have you had, and how have you attempted to fix them?
- If the compensation for a GENERAL PRACTITIONER is 12–13k, is that a weekly or monthly wage?
GMC Clinic Career general practitioners make between AED 15,000 and AED 30,000 annually, depending on their level of commitment, years of experience, and the value they are producing.