Your Etihad Airways Careers will be endless if you work. Are you ready to join Etihad Airways? They’re looking to hire!
The cabin crew is truly global citizens; inspired by the traditional Arabian hospitality found in Abu Dhabi, where home base located.
Their staff strives to go above for their visitors, as well as to keep them secure while they are aboard by providing creative hospitality.
To add to Etihad Airways Careers, they are seeking for great people. Consider joining if you share ambition to inspire people and see the world.
Etihad Airways Careers About
As an industry innovator and multiple award-winning Etihad Airways, they are redefining international travel.
With the unwavering conviction that they are the key to a sustainable aviation future, Etihad Airways Careers transformed from a regional career since November 2003 into a global industry competitor.
Etihad Airways, the second-largest airline in the UAE and the third-largest in the M.E, has its own headquarters close to Abu Dhabi International Airport.
The airline may run over 1000 flights per week to destinations in the Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia, Australia, and the United States.
For college freshman or recent graduates who want to advance their careers and find a full-time employment, Etihad is offering internships and degree programs.
Requirements of Etihad Cabin Crew
The requirements for the joining of Etihad Cabin Careers are:
- Age of 21 or older at the time of application
- 165 cm minimum height
- Able to motivate our visitors with creative hospitality
- English proficiency
- A high school alum (Grade 12)
- No visible tattoos while wearing your Etihad cabin crew uniform
- Able to work roster jobs with erratic hours
- Positive, self-assured, adaptable, and cordial
- A love of exploration and adventure
- Can change to new surroundings, people, and circumstances
- Excellent personal presentation, style, and appearance
- Thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Maintain onboard security and adhere to all protocols.
Benefits and Trainings of the Etihad Airways Careers
The benefits of the Etihad Airways Careers are:
- Unlimited Tax-Free Salary and Travel Expenses for Single Status Contracts
- Customer service and hospitality
- Procedures for Safety and Emergencies
- Aerospace Security Information
Jobs Details at Etihad Airways Careers
The details of the Etihad Airways Careers Jobs are:
|Airline Name||Etihad Airways|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Education||Equivalent Degree/Diploma Holders|
|Salary Range||Discuss During an Interview|
|Benefits||As per UAE labor law|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What is Etihad Airways’ salary?
At Etihad Airways, the average yearly pay is INR 15.6 lakhs. Salary projections based on 365 salaries provided by different Etihad Airways workers.
- Is working for Etihad a good place to go?
72% of Etihad Airways employees say they would recommend the company to a friend. Employees gave Etihad Airways ratings of 3.5 for culture and values, 3.3 for career opportunities, and 3.3 for work-life balance out of a possible 5.
- How does Etihad Airways pick passengers?
First, fill out the online application form provided by Etihad.
The hiring staff evaluates applications and shortlists potential employees.
The airline invites candidates who have made the short list to assessment days it runs in several nations.