Air Arabia Careers serves its employees and they value its employees and are always on the lookout for bright individuals to join its team.
The airline is looking for competent people who will be in charge of giving passengers support and customer service.
Candidates must be outstanding communicators and have the ability to work well with clients.
Additionally, they should have excellent English language skills and be highly qualified for making Air Arabia Careers.
Air Arabia Careers About
The first and one of the biggest low cost carriers (LCCs) in the Middle East and North Africa is Air Arabia, established in 2003. Over 90 locations in the Middle East, North Africa, Asia, and Europe; served by the airline.
The company takes pleasure in their clientele, which has enabled them to make a name for itself on a global scale in the aviation industry. The first publicly traded airline in the Middle East to provide carrier services and forge its own path to expansion and profitability is Air Arabia.
The Company is constantly trying to making air travel affordable for people of all income levels. Air Arabia has put in place a corporate social responsibility program to take care of the social requirements of all the local and international populations that use its services.
Benefits of Air Arabia Careers
The benefits of the Air Arabia Careers are:
- Health Insurance
- Job Training/Soft Skill Training/Education Assistance
- International Relocation
- Team Outings
- Child Care
- Free Food
- Housing Allowance
- Free Transport
- Annual Leave/Ticket
Eligibility Criteria for the Cabin Crew in Air Arabia Careers
You must some qualities to build your Career in Air Arabia:
- Higher secondary education is necessary, along with a good passing grade.
- If any members of the cabin crew have nursing background, that would be advantageous.
- Being able to swim, being in good health, and having clear skin free of marks and tattoos
- You must have a strong command of spoken, written, and understanding English.
- Your age must be between 21 and 30 if you want to work as cabin crew.
- If you’re a man, you’re 168 cm tall and weigh between 68 and 82 kg.
- If you’re a woman, your height is 160 cm, and you weigh between 58 and 70 kg.
Note: Weight would be in proportion to age and height.
Air Arabia Careers in Sharjah and Abu Dhabi 2022 Airline Jobs Details
|Airport Name||Air Arabia|
|Job Location||Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Salary Range||Depending Upon Position|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What is the Air Arabia salary?
The average pay of Air Arabia is between 3.2 and 17.4 lakhs per year for flight attendants and reservations executives, respectively. Salary projections; based on 121 Air Arabia salaries submitted by different employees.
- Is it a decent place to work for Air Arabia?
According to Glassdoor ratings, 74% of Air Arabia employees would suggest working there to a friend.
- Does Air Arabia offer lodging for its cabin crew?
After this time, the Airline may, at the request of the Crew Member, offer adequate hotel accommodations for a further 30 days, during which the Crew Member is responsible for his own housing and the Airline shall not pay the applicable housing allowance to the Crew Member.