In this article, we will discuss administrative jobs in Dubai and what they have to offer.
Dubai is a fast-growing and dynamic city that offers a plethora of job opportunities, including administrative jobs. Administrative jobs are crucial to the success of any organization, as they involve overseeing the day-to-day operations and ensuring that everything runs smoothly.
For latest jobs you can join our WhatsApp & Facebook Group:
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/569470115281019
WhatsApp Group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/DM2qBx24K2N2M78u4xHOlB
Administrative Jobs in Dubai Details 2023
|Education||Equivalent degree / diploma holders|
|Benefits||As per UAE labor law|
|Updated On||20 April 2023|
Overview of Administrative Jobs
Administrative jobs encompass a broad range of positions, including administrative assistants, receptionists, office managers, executive assistants, and personal assistants. These jobs involve various tasks such as answering phones, scheduling appointments, managing correspondence, organizing meetings, managing budgets, and handling travel arrangements.
Types of Administrative Jobs
- Administrative Assistants: Administrative assistants are responsible for providing administrative support to the management team. They handle tasks such as answering phones, scheduling appointments, preparing reports, and managing correspondence.
- Receptionists: Receptionists are often the first point of contact for clients and visitors. They are responsible for greeting visitors, answering phones, and directing calls to the appropriate department.
- Office Managers: Office managers oversee the day-to-day operations of the office, including managing staff, ensuring office supplies are stocked, and handling budgeting and financial reporting.
- Executive Assistants: Executive assistants provide administrative support to high-level executives, including managing their schedules, making travel arrangements, and handling confidential information.
- Personal Assistants: Personal assistants provide administrative support to individuals, such as managing their schedules, handling personal errands, and managing correspondence.
Requirements for administrative jobs in Dubai
The requirements for administrative jobs in Dubai vary depending on the specific job and company. However, some general requirements include:
- Education: A high school diploma is usually the minimum requirement for most administrative jobs. However, some positions may require a degree in business administration or a related field.
- Experience: Employers prefer candidates with relevant work experience, preferably in a similar role.
- Skills: Administrative jobs require excellent organizational, communication, and time-management skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other software programs is also essential.
- Language: English is the primary language used in business in Dubai, so fluency in English is a must. Knowledge of Arabic is also a plus.
Benefits of Working in Administrative Jobs
- Competitive Salaries: Administrative jobs in Dubai offer competitive salaries based on qualifications and experience.
- Health Insurance: Most companies in Dubai provide health insurance to their employees, which covers medical expenses, including hospitalization, doctor’s fees, and prescription drugs.
- Annual Leave: Employers in Dubai provide their employees with annual leave, including paid vacation days, sick leave, and personal days.
- Professional Development: Many companies in Dubai provide their employees with professional development opportunities, including training programs, mentorship, and career advancement.
- Work-Life Balance: Many administrative jobs offer flexible working hours, which allows employees to balance work and personal life.
Future of Administrative Jobs in Dubai
The administrative job market in Dubai is expected to grow in the coming years, as companies continue to expand and new businesses enter the market. The increasing demand for administrative services and the growth of technology will create new opportunities for administrative professionals.
List of vacancies for administrative jobs in Dubai
Relationship officers (50+ nos.)
Employer Name: Early Approve
Contract Length: 12 months
Job Located in: Dubai
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree
Required Experience: With minimum 2 years of sales experience in Direct Sales of Credit Cards/Personal Loans, Fresher’s can also apply.
Required Language Skills: fluency in English (written & verbal) & Arabic (advantage)
Salary Offered: 3000 – 6000 AED /month
Location: Office #206, Al Huda Building, Near to GIGICO Metro Station, Dubai
Whatsapp #052 4732686